Kilimanjaro Classic safaris
Arusha National Park.
- Arusha National Park has a rich assortment of natural life, however, guests shouldn’t expect a similar game-review experience they find in other national parks of Tanzania’s northern circuit.
- In spite of the little size of the recreation center, basic creatures incorporate giraffe, Cape wild ox, zebra, warthog, the high contrast colobus monkey, the blue monkey, flamingo, elephant, bushbuck, and numerous other African creatures. Panther populaces are available, however, once in a while observed. Birdlife in the woods is productive, with many backwoods species more handily observed here than somewhere else on the vacationer course – Narina trogon and bar-followed trogon are both potential features for visiting birders, while the scope of starling species give to some degree less vainglory Arusha City not only has National Park also covers Mount Meru, a conspicuous fountain of liquid magma with a height of 4566 m, in the Arusha Region of northeastern Tanzania.
- The recreation center is little however fluctuated with awesome scenes in three particular territories. In the west, the Meru Crater channels the Jekukumia River; the pinnacle of Mount Meru lies on its edge. Ngurdoto Crater in the south-east is a field.
- The shallowness intrigue. soluble Momella Lakes in the north-east have changing algal hues and are known for their swimming fowls. Mount Meru is the second most elevated top in Tanzania after Mount Kilimanjaro, which is only 60 km away and structures a setting to sees from the recreation center toward the east.
- Arusha National Park lies on a 300-kilometer hub of Africa’s most celebrated national parks, running from Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater in the west to Kilimanjaro National Park in the east. The recreation center is only a couple of kilometers northeast of Arusha, however, the primary entryway is 25 km east of the city.
- It is likewise 58 km from Moshi and 35 km from Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA). Packages recommended: Tanzania Honeymoon Tanzania safari Birdwatching Walking Safari Cultural tours
Made to measure
We are Experience
Our team of highly experienced travel designers will guide you from beginning to end as you embark on a tailor-made journey of distinction, enjoying truly exclusive and authentic cultural experiences. We can fulfil your bucket-list dreams.Speak to us
Get the latest from Kilimanjaro Classic Safari's: Sign up to our Newsletter